Monday, January 30, 2006

And she's off to the races...

I went to the gym tonight, and had a really good workout. I did 50 minutes of cardio - elliptical, bike, and rowing machine.

Drank 4 litres of water. Check.

Ate according to plan. Check.

Had a few chocolates at work because it was Chinese New Year. And I'm not even Chinese. Oops.

Well, it's Day One of the six week bootcamp. Tomorrow, I have a session with Mr. Personal Trainer for some brutal ass-kicking strength training. We've decided that I'm going to try and lose 12 lbs by March 10th. Crap - it'll be March by then, and I still won't be under 200. But I'll be pretty damn close. First goal is to get back to 212, so my wedding rings fit again. That's five pounds away!

I'm addicted to chocolate - let's face it. It's probably my biggest downfall. Should I quit cold turkey, or should I phase it out of my life forever?

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I would go cold turkey for now. See if you can get past the cravings. Then, you can experiment and see if you can handle having just small amounts.

Also, if you switch to dark chocolate, you can get extra health benefits to it!

Rev said...

Hello! I just noticed your comment on my journal and came directly over to be inspired. :) Great to see you here!