Thursday, February 02, 2006

My trainer is a drill-seargent...

Another hard-core workout today. Trainer dude is trying to kill me - I'm convinced of it.

He's now comfortable enough with me to start lying about how I only have "one more" rep...and then he makes me do two more. I'm huffing and puffing, and feeling quite sore - and so it makes me a bit angry. It's tough, pushing myself like this - but I know it's the right thing.

I always considered myself to be quite self-motivated when it comes to excerise. In fact, I really love exercise. The weird thing is, having the trainer is amazing. He pushes me beyond limits I never though were possible. And, it'd be really hard to movitate myself to work *that* hard. It's added a lot of variety to my week, and I'm actually looking forward to it.

I weighed in this morning at 213.5. That was before I went out for dinner tonight...so my goal is to maintain my weight over the weekend. Dinner wasn't a total bust - but could have been better. I ate: A large roll (white bread), a green salad (didn't get the dressing on the side), chick-pea and vegetable curry with a bit of rice (white rice) and a couple of bites of dessert (ice cream). Now that I've written all that down, who's kidding who? That was a bust!

Four workouts this week so far. I'm going to go for a walk tomorrow evening, do some cardio on Saturday, and another walk on Sunday. I tend to fall off the wagon on the weekends, so I'm going to try really hard to stay on this time.

For now, I'm patting myself on the back for a good effort this week, and I'm updating my weight on the side-bar. I'm determined to keep it the same for Monday.

No comments: