Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Well, I've had a bit of an off week. Eating hasn't been terrible - but it hasn't been perfect, either. I haven't been to the gym since last Thursday.

Reason? Dunno. Saying that I've been busy would be an excuse, because if I *really* wanted to, I would have made the time. Even if it meant getting up at 6 in the morning.

Today was my first day at the gym - it was great to get the circulation going again. I can't say that I went hard-core or anything, but it was nice to get warmed up again. Dinner is now in the oven - home-made pizza on a spelt crust. I'm going to steam some asparagus on the side.

Someone at work asked me what I've been doing to keep the weight off today. That kinda made me feel good - to be giving someone advice on what to eat. I kept qualifying it with, "by no means am I perfect or anything"...gads - if she only knew!

I'd say the worst disaster in the last few days was the bag of easter eggs that I ate. Yes, I said bag. I've sinned, and now I've confessed - so let's get on with things. No weigh-in this week - I don't got the cajones to get on the scale, nor do I want to feel beaten down by a slow week.

Yoga tomorrow at lunch, with a massage at the end of the day, followed by a long walk with my favourite artist's new album on my ipod. Yay.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm feeling similar to you
since my last weigh in...and this is my 4th time with weight watchers, i haven't been eating perfectly...I need to join a gym I think??