- I'm up a pound from last week.
- This is no surprise, because I had a very crappy weekend.
- I just wrote a sentence about how it's okay, because I'm still down 2.5 over two weeks.
- But that would be an excuse to make me feel better.
- And I shouldn't rationalize this, because it's not okay.
- I need to try harder.
- Today went okay, until the afternoon.
- And then I had a bit of an issue with some leftover chocolate chips and baking I did over the weekend.
- I'm lucky, because I have a husband who is so supportive of me.
- He came home, and I then had a bit of a meltdown about my general state of overwhelm.
- He made me realize that I've just gone through the biggest change EVER in life.
- And that I'm probably eating junky stuff to soothe myself.
- He's a smart man, and is absolutely right.
- Ironically, I feel a million pounds lighter after talking it out.
- Goes to show you that addressing the root cause of eating is extremely important.
- I haven't nipped in the bud or anything, but I feel so much better now.
- And then my daughter woke up from her little nap, and gave me a big smile.
- Which inspired the bejeezus out of me.
- So I'm dusting myself off, and getting back down to business.
- As long as I keep getting up after I fall down, that's what matters.
Monday, March 26, 2007
The facts, in brief
Here it is:
Posted by Marathon Someday at 9:54 p.m.