Cryptic post ahead, sorry.
- Things in my life are insanely crazy right now. My head is spinning. Insane in a good way - but there's no time to even absorb all that is happening.
- The challenge hasn't "officially" begun yet, I guess I started a bit early. I'm considering it my "warm-up".;-) It starts on Wednesday, so I'll join the group in weigh-in's, measurements, etc. then.
- I'm down 1/2 a lb. I had hoped for more, but will take any loss. I need to keep remembering that nursing the baby is probably slowing things down - but I'm impatient.
- Tomorrow is the last day of salsa babies class. I'm going to miss it. It was a great workout for me, and a lot of fun for the baby.
- Blogger is messed up and won't let me put in a title for this post.
- Baby's napping, and that means I should be productive - but I'm addicted to the computer (which is another problem in and of itself).
- I just realized that I'm due back to work in 5-ish months. Ack, Ack, Ack! I don't know how I'm going to part with my baby. But also, I can't go back to work in this body. NO way.
....I'm peeling myself away from the computer for now.;-)