- I gained 1/2 lb last week. I wasn't happy, after mucho effort. Thought I was on a roll.
- Instead of taking it in stride, I semi-sabotaged myself over the weekend.
- The scale is like my mother during my teenage years. If I don't get approval, I feel like rebelling against it.
- I'm back to reality now. 1/2 lb (and probably more after this weekend) isn't the end of the world.
- I think I'm PMS'ng in the worst way. I cried over the most ridiculous things all weekend. I was in the car, in a rush to get somewhere, and the traffic light turned red. I cried. My daughter snuggled against my chest, and said, "I-I-I" (her attempt to say, "I love you"), and I started sobbing uncontrollably (okay - that's not a ridiculous thing to cry about, but combined with everything else, it was silly). We ran out of dark chocolate - my husband at the last square. I cried at him. Have you ever cried at someone?
- It's too early to be PMS'ng. But whatever. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
- Now for the exciting news. I'm starting RUNNING today! Lately, I've been green with envy, watching all of the runners with their iPods, striding along the street looking all "hey, it's spring, and I'm a runner!"-like. Instead of scoffing, or being jealous, or sulky - I'm gonna join them! I'm back to C25K, three times a week.
Goal for this week: Work off the weekend's damage, and maintain my weight from last week. Oh, and to not cry at the drop of a hat. I think I can manage.;-)