Saturday, August 15, 2009

Day 12: Weigh-in

Down 2lbs. Phew. The scale teetered at 235 for a bit, and then finally landed at 234. Of course, I ridiculously weighed myself ten times just to ensure I was getting the right number. The silly games we play with scales!

6lbs down. Past the 1/2 way mark to my first 10lb loss. I have a feeling this is going to be a really hard week, so I need to keep reminding myself of that.

Today is going to be tricky - a birthday party, barbeque, and dinner at my parents house. It will be a real test, but I'm up for it.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

If the little digital tyrants would just give you one number consistently then the games would not be necessary. But they tease you by giving you different numbers each time. I weigh myself 3 times and take the higher number as my current weight.

Rebecca said...

see....

your doing FAB!!!

keep up the great work sonja!