Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Day 29: Patience

I am horrible at being patient. I'm all, I've been at this for almost 30 days, why the heck isn't all the weight gone? It took a long time to put this weight on, and I've got to realize that it's going to take ages to get it off. I just wish that it would happen fast!

So, here marks the beginning of a new month. September. Always a month of promise and new starts.

I've been on track with my eating so far today. I just had a huge salad for lunch (greens, kidney beans, avocado, yellow pepper, cucumbers, and cherry tomatoes). I'm still craving more, but I'm going to stay strong until later. Gosh, this is so hard.

I'm off to bite my nails. Or something.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Good for you staying strong. September always seems like a good time to start over. I agree losing weight is never as fast as we expect it should be.