Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 45: Busy, busy, busy

My head is spinning, things are a bit crazy in my land right now.

While I've been active this week, I haven't gone running since Sunday. This is bad. I'm planning on going tonight, but it makes my training that much harder when I leave a few days in between runs. I feel a bit guilty about that. I'm glad I signed up for the 5K - the fact that I've paid the fees and am committed to it makes me want to work so much harder. If I had signed up, I'm sure I would have decided against doing it by now. So, I'll have to do a bit of cramming this week!

Tomorrow is hubby's birthday and I'm planning on baking him cupcakes tonight, with my daughter. I'm planning on enjoying one, and I don't think there is anything in the world wrong with that! Again, I'm in this for the long haul, and deprivation isn't going to work for me.

That's about it, really. Today feels like less of a struggle, but that doesn't mean tomorrow will be the same. So I'll enjoy it while I can!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

we all have these days dont we?!

your doing fabulous, don't forget that! tomorrow can only get better!