Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 46: Weigh-in

I maintained this week.

But I'm not freaking out about it. I didn't exercise as much as I should have, and I started to realize yesterday that I probably need to reduce my calories a bit more. I'm still nursing my son, and I was worried about cutting back too much. But those extra handfuls of nuts here and there really do add up. That, and I did have the fruit tart and pizza incident. Oh, and a couple of granola bars. So really, I know exactly why I didn't lose.

I'm not going to get ruled by the scale this time. I'm going to sharpen my pencil this week and try a bit harder.

Here's to a focused week ahead.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

love, love, love your attitude!

I did that too...started going over past weeks journals and realized that perhaps i too was a tad lax on certain days!

have a great weekend!!