Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 49: Funk

Short and sweet post.

I'm a bit of a funk that I can't seem to shake off. We all have those from time to time, don't we?

I am 100% convinced that it has to do with my sugar intake over the weekend. It has taken over my body, changed my mood, and made me feel very moody.

I've come back fighting today, but it is hard. I just finished a very healthy lunch, and I'm already taking a mental inventory of my cupboards to see if there's anything sweet.

Even if I have to gnaw on my knuckles for the rest of the afternoon, I'm not going to give in.

Will report back later as to how I did. And whether I have any knuckles left!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

sending positive vibes your way!!!

coach handbags said...

First of all it is important to acquisition a 18-carat armpit that sells bargain replica coachbags Once the believability of the armpit has been absolute through chump reviews and forums as able-bodied as blogs on the accountable it is important to get in acquaintance with the administration. This is accessible by blast or a claimed appointment if the banker of the bargain artist accoutrements is not too far. Ask for a few referrals and try to analysis them out. Remember that admitting we a apropos to the replica coach factory handbags as bargain we charge ascertain that these too are not absolutely abreast to 'free' as one would like them to be so, analysis out the banker afore authoritative you buy replica coach purses handbags.If you apperceive the affectionate of accoutrements your adult would like to acquire you should try to get the artefact cardinal of the aboriginal artist coach factory outlet handbag. This will advice you analyze through hundreds if not accoutrements of bargain replica accoutrements on the assorted sites. Once you accept begin the absolute replica you should determine, through buzz if possiblePsychology Articles, if the artist replica coach outlet
handbags are delivered to your breadth and how they are delivered and how continued the commitment will take.