Thursday, November 12, 2009

Crush

You know what it's like when you catch yourself thinking about someone and smiling? Or the very thought of someone makes your tummy fill up with butterflies? Or how you can't wait to see someone again, and start to count down the hours?

I can't wait to go back to my spinning class tomorrow night! Haha. I've been thinking about it since Monday night, and I wish there was a class that suited my schedule before Friday.

I think I might have a crush on spinning. Who would have thought that I'd have fallen for that kind of guy? I'm even thinking about buying sexy new shoes for him. Just not sure if he's a long-term relationship yet, and will need to assess whether it's worth the investment.

Sigh. Oh, spinning. We are so in the courtship phase of our relationship, and I am going to enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

2 comments:

Martalu said...

Wow! It does feel nice to have those feelings! Hooray! I may have to get brave and try a class sometime!

Christy said...

Hehe you're so cute. I love it!