Saturday, May 22, 2010

Three-day experiment

It's a long weekend for us Canadians! I'm happy to have three days away from work.

My job has gotten out of control: I'm running myself ragged. Yesterday, I went for the entire day without a sip of water. I just go from meeting to meeting to meeting. I'm starting to remember how I ended up getting sick when I was pregnant with my son. I've tried talking to my boss (told her I am really stretched), but she wasn't overly sympathetic. She just added a bunch of work to me (without extra money!), and expects me to deliver. All I can think about are my beautiful babies, and how much I miss them during the day. I wish I didn't have to work!

Anyway, I'm going to take these three days to take good care of myself. Lots of exercise, good food, and love. Recipe for happiness, no?

I am 100% positive that on Monday morning, I'm going to feel like a new person. I'm going to put myself first. And then I'm going to make it stick for the rest of the week.

Breakfast today: lite ricotta cheese, organic strawberries, topped with hemp seeds, and a drizze of pure maple syrup. Sooooo good!

5 comments:

Christy said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes my sweet friend.

Have a wonderful long weekend with your scrumptious children and amazing husband. Wish we could go out for a drink tonight to celebrate. Maybe some day :)

xoxo

Rebecca said...

hey!

glad to see your back!

アラド戦記 RMT said...

Wonderful blog. I am R4i searching the news-r4i
It's a very useful. Acekard 2i Thanks!-acekard 2i
What I have found R4 Card from your site-r4 card
Thanks for the insight. R4 You are absolutely.-r4
very helpful blog!Keep RMT working Thanks!-RMT
Great blog! マジコン happy to this blog-マジコン
This is very dsi マジコン beautiful-dsi マジコン
This is a great 3ds マジコン one..-3ds マジコン
リアルマネートレード---リアルマネートレード
I learn a with アラド戦記 your words-アラド戦記
Great アラド戦記 RMT sharing-アラド戦記 RMT

mano said...

plz visit us on our site

www.goonflash.com

coach handbags said...

Chanel uses high quality grained calfskin on this tote coach outlet bag. In the front is a large quilted Chanel CC logo which reminds me of the elegance and grace of the pioneering French fashion designer, Coco Chanel. The coach outlet storebags diamond-type lattice of two sizes gives it a modern twist. The CC logo and the diamond-type lattice give it a modern as well as classic take that would surely bring you coachfactory.combags a new fashion height for years. While the supple and soft leather is very elicate on your skin. Besides, it also features a removable fabric coach outlet online pouch which is a functional and considerable design for your daily use.The Chanel Large Tote Bag in Soft Grained Calfskin may not the most sophisticated and classy coach factory outlet bag in Chanel 2009 spring/summer collection, but we cannot deny that coach factory outlet onlinebags could go well for an adorable summer look. So I promise it would really not make you regret a thing.