No, I haven't weighed in again. I'm only going to do that once a week. But as I was weighing myself on Monday, I realized that I've adopted some weird rituals:
- I take a couple of deep breaths before I get on the scale. What am I, in university again, about to take an exam? Seriously.
- My bladder must be completely empty. Don't want any extra weight to impact the result!
- No clothes. Hey, some of my t-shirts and pyjamas could be a bit heavy - and every bit counts.
- I keep my eyes closed, or stare straight ahead before looking down. I savour the surprise. NOT.
- If I've lost weight, I weigh myself like, 5 times just to make sure it's real.
- If I've gained weight, I only weigh myself one more time for confirmation of the result.
Am I the only one who has weird rituals when weighing in?