Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Quick Shout-Out....

Hiya!

My hubby has been off work this week, so I've been spending a little more time away from the computer.

Posting to say that this week has gone fairly well in terms of eating so far, especially given that it's been like a mini-vacation. In fact, I can't really think of something that I shouldn't have eaten in the last few days. My water intake has been crap, but I'm going to start working on that.

Exercise hasn't been great, because we've been busy with the baby - but I'm hoping that I'll be okay on the scale this week since my eating has been okay. I'm hopefully going to get out for my C25K session later tonight.

That's all for now - gotta skidaddle - I can hear the little apple-pie protesting about something.

Have a good one!

7 comments:

jeannie* said...

Enjoy your mini vacation with hubby and baby!!!

PearShapedGirl said...

That's great that you're getting time to spend with your husband. Glad to hear that things are going relatively well and you're not beating yourself up about anything. Do the best you can, and enjoy your family time!

Take care,
PSG

Askazombiehousewife said...

Enjoy your time with your hubby.
I would love a week with mine.

Chris H said...

How cute, "skiddadle", havn't heard that word in years. Enjoy the break with hubby, don't work him too hard!

Gina said...

I finish my week 1 of C25K tomorrow. I decided to try it after reading your blog. I am also addicted to chocolate and french fries - are we related? I'll be following your run program. Good Luck!

Jen said...

Enjoy the family time, Sonya! I'm hoping you have some warm sunny days to get outside & move around :-)

Carolyn said...

Sometimes you just gotta put things into perspective. Time with hubby and baby are certainly #1!
Great job though on staying on track eating wise and continuing with the C25K. I'm also loosley following the program and I am hoping to sign up for a 5K in June.
Keep up the great work! I just love reading your posts, your a great writer you know!