Sunday, March 05, 2006

Well, it's been a very active last few days. My eating has been mostly good - there were moments when I certainly could have made better choices.

Like, I was home sick from work on Friday. The hubby was home with me. Not a good combination. I had 1/2 a muffin and 1/2 a piece of banana bread in the afternoon (although they were baked with no sugar and spelt flour - still...to many carbs). We had Chinese food for dinner. And popcorn after that. Ugh.

Nonetheless, I'm back to my exercise routine and that feels really good. I can't very well be perfect all at once, now can I?

Yesterday at the gym, I had a great run! I haven't run in a long time, and thought that I should start off fairly easy. I decided that I would run for 3 minutes, and walk for 2 minute intervels. I started running - and it felt so great! I ran for about 30 minutes straight. It was amazing! (The carbs from the night before probably helped me out). Today, I'm definitely sore - but will still get back to it this afternoon.

This week is going to be filled with tons of cardio, strength training, and a yoga session. Can't wait!!

No comments: